Our paths have crossed at some time in the past 18 months.
Perhaps we met when…
- You attended one of my 2 or 3-hour workshops in NC
- You saw me speak at Craft Content Nashville
- You purchased my book, Finding My Voice
- You purchased a seat at my full-day The Sales Workshop event
- We spoke to each other at a networking function
- You signed up for a free give away from my blog (JasonROwens.com)
- We attended Experts Academy
- You saw me speak at one of your Rotary events
No matter when or where we met, 2 things are certain:
- We met
- I have your email
Why am I Reminding You?
I am going to start writing again which means you’ll be hearing from me more often.
Translation: I’ll probably send out new material once a week.
What I Write About
- The Inner Life of Entrepreneurs
- Information Marketing
- Creating Membership sites
- Life Behind the Scenes as I Build my Business
- Maintaining your Performance in the Face of Adversity
- The Intersection of Faith and Entrepreneurship
Who Am I?
I am Jason Owens.
I research new entrepreneurs, and I speak across the southeast on ways to help more new entrepreneurs succeed.
If you don’t remember me, or you’ve transitioned away from self-employment, or you don’t want to receive more email from me going forward, then please unsubscribe.
No hard feelings.
If you need to unsubscribe just go to the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.
For those of you who are still with me I have one question to pose: